Top 10 Things I’ve Learned You Should Never Do
in no particular order
- criticize the child of a friend or relative.
- build a swimming pool directly under two large oak trees (you’ll spend your summers cleaning up acorns and leaves) unless you can afford a really cute pool technician.
- put anything in writing that you wouldn’t want your grandparents or parents to read (this includes sending emails or texts when angry).
- place eggs still in their shells in the microwave
- never share an apartment with your ex boyfriend’s new girlfriend.
- say “my child would never lie to me”
- consume a huge container of chili when you’re 8 and a half months pregnant
- hesitate to give someone a compliment
- fail to use ALL of your vacation days
- be too busy to answer a child’s question
Feel free to add some to the list?